Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Paris!













Visiting Paris is always amazing but it might be even more beautiful in the fall. Krisz and I spent 5 wonderful days there and had a great time. We took long walks in the afternoon sunshine, went to museums, ate tons of crêpes and I even got to draw whenever I wanted. I love drawing on the spot, fortunately the weather was warm enough to do that. So here are the pictures and some of the drawings I made. I still got a lot more but I want to work on some of them before posting. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos :) with what camera did you took the pictures?....I think also that Paris is a beautiful city to visit in the fall :)....also great job with your sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a simple digital camera then colored them in Photoshop and Instagram.

    ReplyDelete